Here are a handful of things you need to keep in mind
- Never take you own measurements.
- Always get help from a friend to take your measurements.
- Tie a string around waistline for consistent measurements.
- You can also get the help from the diagrams for more accuracy.
- When measuring, stand tall with your muscles relaxed and feet together.
- Always writer the measurements down, you memory can be volatile.
- It will be the best if you take measurements with bare skin, with no cloths on it.
- Keep the pressure on measuring tape constant.
- Measure under the same conditions each time, such as same clothes or none at all.